When you hit down the road on a trip with your family what makes you relaxed and enjoy the journey? Of course, it's the assured safety features of your vehicle. And when your vehicle turns out to be a premium hatchback and that is of Tata Altroz, the game becomes more interesting.
But what makes a premium hatchback, a premium hatchback? Why is everyone talking about it?
It’s time to find out more.
What is a Premium Hatchback?
Premium hatchbacks are considered the ideal city cars with robust luxury and extraordinary ride-and-drive experience. They are seamless to drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic and are fuel efficient.
Why TATA Altroz is the safest premium hatchback in India?
TATA Altroz has achieved a 5-star performance in the #saferCarsforIndia crash test, according to the GNCAP. Global NCAP (Global New Car Assessment Programme) is a program promoting safer cars in the market, empowering customers with the right information, and assuring vehicle quality. TATA Altroz competitors like Mahindra Thar, Toyota Urban Cruiser, and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, have scored 4/5, 4/5, and 3/5 respectively in the same category of GNCAP rating.
TATA Altroz Safety Features:
Full-length TATA Altroz safety features that make it the safest premium hatchback in India-
● 5-star for adult protection and 3-star for child protection.
● It offers 2 frontal airbags.
● Its structure is rated as stable.
● Its footwell is rated as stable.
● Head, neck, and chest protection for the adult occupant is good.
● The passenger’s and the driver’s knee protection is good.
● The CRS (Child Restraint System) is installed for the safety of children.
● With SBR (Super Barrier Rectifiers) for the passengers and driver Altroz has met the technical requirements of UN95 regulations.
● The car has a standard ABS (anti-lock brake system) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution).
● Corner Stability Control (CSC)
● Reverse Parking Camera
● ISOFIX Mounts
● Voice Alerts
● Parking Assistance
● Height Adjustable Seat Belt
● Fog Lamps